- Graduate students can contact us by telephone, email or by visiting our website. We are here to answer your questions about buildings, prices, transportation, parking, neighborhoods, shopping, dining, student life or anything else!
- Schedule tours to visit properties and see for yourself the great apartments and lifestyles available for you in the city.
- StudentSpace will provide advice for your particular living needs, school locations and budget.
Tour With StudentSpace
- Let StudentSpace show you the best buildings and neighborhoods for students and for your specific needs. Call or visit our website to set up a time to tour and find your new home.
- If you aren’t able to visit Chicago to tour with us, we can review your housing options and help you sign a lease remotely.
- With StudentSpace, you can be confident that you will find the right apartment, in the right neighborhood and at the right price.
- If you plan on touring properties more than two months prior to your expected lease date, please note that some buildings may have to put your name on a waitlist. You will be able to sign a lease with the building as soon as the unit becomes available.
Sign A Lease
- Students sign leases directly with the buildings and StudentSpace can help answer your questions about the lease terms and the leasing process.
- Once you’ve found your new apartment, use our forms to send us your information.
- StudentSpace will verify your lease
- Our services are free to you, so contact us today to set up your tour!
How We Work
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE WORK? CALL US: 773-220-7438