Northwestern University Schoool of Continuing Studies
339 E. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
The Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies is one of twelve schools comprising Northwestern University, with campuses in Evanston and Streeterville (downtown Chicago). The school was founded in 1933 under its original name of University College. The School of Continuing Studies caters to non-traditional students with various continuing education and degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, professional development, and corporate levels. Most courses are offered in the evenings or on weekends to accommodate the schedules of working students.